ANST - Courtesy Crusade Update

Karen kdrennan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 10:44:09 PDT 2000

Hi!
My name is Lady Wrenne Blackthorne from Bryn Gwlad. I am very interested
in becoming a part of the Courtesy Crusade.  I always find myself getting
involved in Water bearing, helping people set up, serving feast, or in the
kitchen etc...

I think the favors are a good idea too!! I think we sat right next to you
at Coronation but have not had a chance to check my e-mail before
today (grin) Or I would have asked you about them then...

I don't think I will be able to make it to Queens Champion this weekend,
but have not given up hope yet!
How else could one become a part of the Courtesy Crusade?  I'm not
familiar with the other list that you mentioned. Could you provide more
details?

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Lady Wrenne Blackthorne
Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra

=====