ANST - Dennison, TX

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:06:22 PDT 2000

Hi Sir Romanius.  Lady Lavina del Bakhouse, Acting A&S Minister for the
Catnon of Glaslyn here.

To get to our meetings via 75, go 75 North to McKinney.  Take the
380 (University Drive)/Denton exit. Once in Denton stay on 380 (which is
University Drive), going through town to Bell Avenue.  Go left
(South) on Bell.  We meet at the Visual Arts Center in Denton which is on
Bell and Hickory Streets.

A complete map and more information about our Canton and weekly
activities can be found on our website: http://www.glaslyn.org.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information on
our Canton.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting A&S Minister, Canton of Glaslyn