ANST - Event Announcement

David Backlin edrei at mail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:38:29 PDT 2000

Oyez! Oyez! The Shire of Smythkepe cordially invites one and all to attend
Mid-Summer Knight's Dream VIII to be held Sept 1-3 at the Rogers Scout
Reservation near Ioune, AR.

Scheduled activities include:

* Equestrian Activities (specifics to be announced later)

* Live Weapons Competition (Axe Throwing, Knife Throwing, Archery Woods Walk
Through and the "traditional" Anvil Toss.

* Heavy Combat including a Fledgling Tournament (18 months or less), 3 Man Team
Tournament, and anything else we can think of.

* Arts and Sciences Competition (Theme: Equestrian in any medium)

* Classes (specifics to be announced later)

* Quest

For more information, please see our on-line event flyer at:

http://members.tripod.com/~smythkepe/mskd2000.htm

Ld Edrei the Quiet (mka Dave Backlin)
Shire of Smythkepe
Kingdom of Meridies