ANST - Elfsea Defender

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Thu Jul 6 10:58:38 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Given the spelling, would that be pronounced "weez-lee"?

While I'm thinking about it, we'd like to invite you over for a game of
"pin the tail on the measle" this weekend. Maybe we can also play "spin
the botulism", time permitting...

Sluggy!

--

------

 "You want to compare brainpans. I won the Westinghouse prize
  when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a
  double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I
  taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do
  this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and
  they let me use explosives."

					Rockhound