ANST - New Group?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jul 7 13:56:41 PDT 2000

Carl Chipman (cchipman at nomadics.com) said something that sounded like:
> For info contact their Excellencies Northkeep.  (sigen3 at aol.com).  The
> group in Ponca City is endeavouring to form a canton under the Barony of
> Northkeep.

That is great to hear! I have recently been appointed as the New Group
Liaison and would love to hear from them in order to help them properly
get all of the paperwork filled out to become Incipient. This will be
the third group that I've assisted in the last month of 4 that I have
had inquiries from.

Ciao,