ANST - Rapier Academy

J. Amber AmberD at flash.net
Mon Jul 10 05:36:08 PDT 2000

Yes, Yes Harry you were the first.

I would like to second Harry. In addition I would like to thank everyone
that prepared and taught the classes at the academy and everyone who wrote
articles for the AoR booklet. This weekend there was a substantial amount of
information presented.

I would also like to thank everyone that attended and demonstrated our
desire for the exchange of knowledge.

Amerinda di Praga
(ps. the only unpleasant things at the event were fire ants and jelly fish.)