ANST - More Pennsic matters

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 12 09:06:52 PDT 2000

> I have access to Kein's large cook pots IF I can find someone to get them to
> Pennsic, we can use them. They are HUGE.
> Also, I plan to pickup a few pounds of fresh habeneros for the chili.
> (central market is a wonderful thing).
> anything else?  I will be there and have some of my cooking utensils with
> me. Don'thave a cajun cooker, not enough room in the van. Will see what I
> can come up with.
>
> meadhbh

> Seawinds owns two butane cookers and I can deliver them to coronation if
> needed.  Of course we need them back but the next time that I know for sure
that
> we need them is in December.

> Willem, Seneschal

So we have a possibility of cookpots (how many, Meadhbh?) if someone can
transport them. And a donation of butane cookers if someone will transport
them. And many items from Gilli if somone can pick them up and deliver them
back.

Does anyone see a pattern here?

I'm not sure how much room I will have as I'm car shopping right now and I
don't even know my plans for going up there yet. Who is going to Pennsic?
Do you have space for a couple of pots or a cooker and butane? All we really
need is three or four pots, three cookers and some utensils. And a nice folding

table would help. I'll be either bringing the rest of getting it there in
Pennsylvania.

So how many people will Ansteorra field this year? Their Highnesses deserve
a grand army and considerig that Timo is worth half an army by himself we need
at least 50 fighters to make up the other half. And Allyson's grace and beauty
is such that she will need to be surrounded by at least 20 White Scarves to
keep outsiders from kidnapping her to add such light to their own drab
little kingdoms. Remember, we have a reputation to uphold!

Meadhbh, thank you very much for the peppers. I'm sure they'll come to good
use. I'm not sure what else is going to be needed. I'll be getting a lot of the

stuff from the local Sam's in Penn. I want to transport as little as possible
but
there are some things you just can't get in Yankeeland.  Baroness Alys and
I will be going to our local Sam's tomorrow night to start pricing. Sir Wilhelm

is also being a great help.

I'm also very thankful for the donation of 10 pounds of ground veinson which
will
find its way into the mild chili. I will properly thank the lady as soon as I
can get
some caffene in me and remember her name. (oops!)

And to all the other offers of help I extend my thanks. Remember this isn't my
baby, it's Ansteorra's. I just stir the pots.

Yers,

Gunthar