ANST - More Pennsic matters

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 12:14:48 PDT 2000

 >>So we have a possibility of cookpots (how many, Meadhbh?) if someone can
 transport them. And a donation of butane cookers if someone will transport
 them. And many items from Gilli if somone can pick them up and deliver them
 back.<<<

Greetings Unto His Excellency Gunther!

We have two very large stew pots (5 gal), two butane containers and one
average size Coleman stove.

 >>Who is going to Pennsic? Do you have space for a couple of pots or a
cooker and butane? All we really need is three or four pots, three cookers
and some utensils. And a nice folding table would help. I'll be either
bringing the rest of getting it there in
 Pennsylvania.<<

Don Robert, Don Eisen and myself are going -- we will be taking our trailer
-- should be some room for stuff.

 >>And to all the other offers of help I extend my thanks. Remember this
isn't my
 baby, it's Ansteorra's. I just stir the pots.<<

Your Excellency please e-mail me privately and tell me what else is needed.
Thank you.

KayLeigh, Queen