ANST - Fw: Gothic IX

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jul 18 10:34:48 PDT 2000

  Yes, there are several of us who remember the war chest. HE Eleanor tried
to bring it back last year with a bit of limited success.
  I too would like to see it brought back. I would like for fighters and
other that are planning on coming to bring an item or two for the chest. The
chest will be given to the Principles to divvy up as they see fit.
  I am also looking forward to seeing all the gang from North Keep. See if
you can't kidnap Piotr while you are at it<G>
  Chiang
  Western Regional Knight Marshal
  Autocrat for Gothic 2000 (G2K)

  "Our Enemies Teach Us Life's Most Valuable Lessons"