ANST - Stargate history

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jul 19 15:05:34 PDT 2000

Thank you very much for the info. Are any of them who are around willing
to share some of their old stories? What was your first event?
Did any of them become knights? Part of my questions comes from a bardic
circle where a young bard told some info about a knight being made before
I was around Ansteorra. As far as I know the only peer that was made
before I was around was Mistress Deirdre du Clarik. Wasn't she the first
peer made in the lands of Ansteorra? Of course we were not called
Ansteorra then.
Willow