ANST - Great Deal For New Rapier Fighter

Tenryuou at aol.com Tenryuou at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 17:51:17 PDT 2000

Great Deal For New Rapier Fighter

For a number of reasons I'm no longer able to participate in SCA activities and I am looking to sell my gear to another beginner who wants gear but doesn't want to shell out as much money for brand new stuff.  Here's what I've got:

*  1 Medium sized Three-weapon mask, white with elastic band across back
*  1 sword with large bell guard and quillions, 35 inch #5 France Lames epee blade that is brand new with extra pommel incase a replacement blade doesn't fit the pommel on there now.  Also has a plain PVC pipe scabbard.  I'll throw in the old blade too if you want something to bend up in practice.
*  Purple Trigger Cloth Armor and Hood that passes a punch test (across chest - 24 inches, sleeves- 23 inches long)  Basically if you can wear a X-large t-shirt this will fit.  There is lots of room to make alterations.

Prices
Mask:  I paid $80, you can have it for $60
Sword: I paid $85 and bought a new blade for $45, you can have it for $80 total!
Armor: The material cost a lot and it took some work to make, you can have it for $55

So I paid around $290 to get started and you can pay $195.  That's almost $100 in savings for barely used gear!  Please take this stuff off my hands, all it's doing is rusting in my closet.

Shipping will be extra.  I'll accept money orders, checks (shipped after they clear) and cash (but that much cash wouldn't be the best idea.)

Sasinak
sasinak at aol.com