ANST - Ansteorra questions

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Jul 26 08:59:48 PDT 2000

Thank you, Timothy for answering this and thank you Mahee for
bringing this up. I've been in this kingdom for over ten years
and didn't know there was such a thing as a kingdom motto. I
will add this to my Ansteorra history files.

For those who think they would like to have their own personal
motto, but have no idea what they would choose, you might want
to take a look at these files in the HERALDRY section of my
Florilegium files. There is a surprisingly large number of
possibilities for mottoes. I'm sure Mistress Gunnora would be
willing to translate more mottoes if the one you wish is not
already in these files.
mottoes1-msg     (113K)  1/27/00    Latin mottoes for SCA use.
mottoes2-msg      (66K)  1/27/00    More Latin mottoes and phrases.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Stefan li Rous