ANST - Hair Braiding

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Jul 26 09:24:19 PDT 2000

Hello!

Got this message from a good gentle in the South Houston area by Almeda
Mall, regarding a wedding that is going to be
in the New Canney/Porter area.  Does anyone want to do some braiding of
this sort?

Isobel

Reply directly to:
rowenx at hotmail.com

Greetings,

     I am looking for someone that is available to do hair braiding for
medieval style wedding in October.  Do you know of anyone, like The
Twisted
Sisters that are at Ren Fest every year, that could help me out?  It is
my
responsiblity to find someone to braid the brides hair.

Sincerely,
Shanon