ANST - Queen's champion

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Jul 28 13:24:53 PDT 2000

This weekend we will have the usual bevey of merchants with a little extra
gem. We will have two, count them two, massage therapists there for all
you wonderful fighters that work yourselves to the bone on the field. And
when you are done there will be the most wonderful wares all around you.
There will be rapier equipment, jewelry, knives, wooden furniture,
costumes, trims, more trims, more knives, and many other things to gander
and purchase.

Please make our merchants feel welcome and send them and yourselves home
with just the right thing that you have always needed. :)

Queens Champion
Canton, Texas
http://www.geocities.com/fergusman/Queens/queens.html

Sincerely,