ANST - CORONATION QUESTION

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Jul 30 18:48:30 PDT 2000

Her (then) Majesty Kayleigh took a white scarf that Don Eule had given her
off her arm and took a piece from it and gave it to me (I was at one end of
the line).  She repeated this, giving small pieces of her white scarf to
each cadet on her guard.  She then gave half of the large remainder to Don
Aeron.  Later, she gave the other half to Don Brendan.

The white scarf that was given to Alaric was given back to the circle who I
thought passed it on to the Her Majesty Allyson.

If I've misremembered any of this I apologize, I was really caught up in it
and may not be the most objective witness.

Hawkins