ANST - CORONATION QUESTION

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:09:01 PDT 2000

Two Queen's gloves were given out at Academy of the Rapier, and well earned.
But I do not rember the names of the two people who received them.

your servant,
mahee

From: "Connie Carroll" <Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Subject: RE: ANST - CORONATION QUESTION
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:53:05 -0400

Well, at least she give them something. It is a bit better ( just a bit),
but it still s sucks that no Queen's glove were given. I forget, did the
King hand any King's Gauntlets out??

Bunny

Don