ANST - Queen's Champion Gate Sign-in

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jul 31 18:25:57 PDT 2000

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:03:41 -0500 Russell Rischard <rischard at tyler.net>
writes:
> Last night, as my wife Anne and I were discussing the
> happenings at Queen's Champion, she commented that she had
> not seen some of the people that I mentioned speaking to
> around the list field go through gate sign-in.  I found this

	<snip>

	I found the gate and paid the fee. But I must admit, I didn't see it at
first. I was about to give up when I spotted it, about 50 yards farther
down than usual.

	While I'm not offering this as an excuse, I suspect a fair amount of
your losses may be from people who are so used to seeing gate in one
particular spot, they looked right through it when it wasn't where they
expected.
	I know I did.

								Yours in Service,

								      Iain MacCrimmon