ANST - Thank you

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jun 1 06:58:29 PDT 2000

Greetings to those children never got to tell thank you to. I didn't get to see all the teenagers that came to to the aid of amber. Thank you so much I wish I would have
had enough money to pay all of you.? Maybe
we can in the future take a collection for the teenagers helping from all of the parents they are watching. I know they are ding it as a service. But in the real world we
would have to pay them. I think for all the hard would they should have something to go to merchants row. Again thank you guys for your helping Amber. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org