ANST - Steppes Warlord

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu Jun 1 19:11:52 PDT 2000

Mistress Xene here:

---
Alys wrote:

>Not stating your feelings, and then posting them on a list like this has no
effect on the individual in question, and results in little more than more
gossip.<

Oh, I don't know...... I think that the people in the rapier community are
probably well aware of the problems involving this individual, and that this
incident will be under discussion by the same.

  >>I understand the hesitancy to speak one's mind. <<

Some people find it difficult to confront someone in a given situation.  I
know that HL Mara can and will confront rude behavior, but that she was
being considerate towards others in the court itself.  I can understand
being so upset that she found it necessary to redress this kind of action in
a public forum.

Being the wife of a Don, and having been around since the inception of
rapier fighting, I can say that the majority of the rapier community show
great chivalry and honor to all.  Please do not judge them all by the
actions of one.

In Service,

Xene