ANST - A Young Lucky

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu Jun 1 21:53:42 PDT 2000

Mistress Xene here in Arlington, TX

I came across an ad on a restaurant bulletin board for a young, male
greyhound that had been found just outside of an animal shelter.  I called
the person with the ad and he says that Lucky is about a year old, still
growing, great with kids and other dogs.  Lucky has been living with a
border collie and a rat terrier for about three months.

He has not been looked at by a vet at this time.  They didn't know if he had
been fixed or not, or any shots.  I want to find a home for him ASAP.  He is
white with little grey spots.  His face is half white and half black or
grey.

Arnbjorn, my son, wants a hound so bad, but we already have Zander, an
oversized border collie (from working stock), and little Yoshi, my
Corgi/Dachschund mix.  I would like to find a home for either Lucky or
Zander.

Zander is aggresive with other dogs, and trys to herd them all the time, but
is very protective of me.  He prefers women to men and is housebroken with
all his shots.  He is also fixed.  If you know of someone who wants a border
collie instead of a greyhound, also please let me know.

I talked tonight with the current keeper of Lucky and his seems very nice.
I don't feel right putting his name out on the internet, but will act as the
go-between if anyone wants to have Lucky, and we can promise his keeper that
he will be well-loved and in a good home.

Thanks,

Xene