ANST - Ad

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jun 1 12:41:01 PDT 2000

;)  I'm confused.  We're considered a business...but we're not one because we
aren't in the phone book?

BTW...the local group isn't listed.  I guess that the assumption is that we'd
have to get a phone.  Where do we put it?   Is it worth paying for?  My guess is
yes...but when you group goes through times of financial famine, others do
not...