ANST - Kingdom Warlords/Bordermarch Baronials

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jun 1 20:40:28 PDT 2000

Greeting from Lady Marguerite des Fleur and Lord Stiamna McFinn,
Feastocrates For Kingdom Warlords/Bordermarch Baronials,

Greeting We hope that we will see everyone at this years Kingdom
Warlords/Bordermarch Baronials.
It will be held on June 9 and closes at noon on Sunday, June 11.

It will be held at our beautiful site at Jones County!
Directions: Take your best route to Hwy. 69 to North side of
Colmesnil,
There will be a small store named Hill Top Grocery,
Turn on the road on the side of the store which is FM255. Watch
for SCA signs.
Jones County will be on the left hand side of the road about 5
miles down.

The Feast:
Most of the food will be his Highness friendly food! ;)
NO ONIONS!
(* Vegetarian Friendly)

*Rolls with honey butter and herbed butters
Bordermarch bean soup with sausage
*(we will also have a vegetarian version of the soup).
*Chilled Fresh Melons
*Green Beans with new port potatoes
boiled eggs and cheese sauce
*red cabbage and apples
*seasoned rice
rock cornish game hens
*Glass Cookies for desert

There will feast for 110 people.

Come and have a great time with us!
For more information about feast please call
409-899-1488.

Thank you!
Lady Marguerite and Lord Stiamna

--