ANST - Ad

Melinda aerin at tcac.net
Thu Jun 1 23:32:17 PDT 2000

>Greetings,
>While doing research for the possibilty of a Fed Ex account for Sable
Scroll
>I found that to be considered a "business" we have to have our name in the
>phone book (yes, I am aware that we aren't a business but that is what Fed
>Ex considers us). So my question to all of you Ansteorran's out there is
>whether or not your local group has listed itself in the phone book.
>Genevieve de Courtanvaux

I know that the local group here does not, although I have been wondering
for over
a year how we might get in there so that there might be a contact number for
our
group for newcomers that have heard about us and don't have internet access.

In Service to the Love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
Exchequer Shire of Adlersruhe
Deputy Seneschal Shire of Adlersruhe