ANST - Swords left at Steppes Warlord

Russell Rischard rischard at tyler.net
Fri Jun 2 07:03:04 PDT 2000

I seem to have gotten home without either of my swords.
They are wrapped in strapping tape with PURPLE duct tape
denoting the edge.  They have a thumb lanyard of nylon cord.
(This is a lanyard which has a loop just big enough for my
left thumb and then wraps around the back of my hand.) The
top of the basket hilt is mounted with a hose clamp covered
by strapping tape. The bottom is mounted only with strapping
tape.  and of course they have a left hand grip.  I was told
by a friend who left after I did on Sunday afternoon that he
remembered seeing swords with purple edging on an armouring
table at the North side of the list field Sunday afternoon,
but he was not certain that they were mine and did not ask
about them.  If you have seen these swords, please let me
know at rischard at tyler.net

Duke Richard