ANST - Re: Rude Laurel?

Ruth Blake and David Blake tegan at swbell.net
Fri Jun 2 14:14:18 PDT 2000

Now I'm confused here. I had thought she said a member of the rapier community
made the rude comment, not the Laurel.
I was painting till 3 in the morning so pardon the inability to follow a simple
thread.

What would really restore my faith in mankind is to hear that the offender has
seen the error of his ways and apologized. But then I do live in my own private
Idaho.
At least if he reads this list he will be aware that his " wit" used in such a
way is considered dull, rude and boorish.
Tegan