ANST - Courtesy Crusade

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Tue Jun 6 10:41:29 PDT 2000

Dear Duchess Larissa

I too have problems with the Courtesy Crusade. Please remember that
during the real crusades many people started out with high ideas and when
they fell from grace they because cynical and disillusioned. I feel
courtesy should be a private quest. When we place ourselves as models of
courtesy we are bound to fail sooner or later.  If we fail we will become
'dream killers". and I don't want to take that chance. I think we could
do more if we all started to reward courtesy with largess and word fame.

 Duchess Willow de Wisp