ANST - Light fighter practice

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Sun Jun 4 10:00:24 PDT 2000

Good morning,

It looks like your best bet is:

1) Take 183 east to 35W
2) Take 35W north to 30 east
3) Exit 30 at Fielder Road and head south
4) The first major intersection will be Randol Mill.  Turn right.
5) You'll drive past a large shopping center with a supermarket
    of some sort, then a few houses, and I believe a fire station.
6) Look for Randol Mill Park on your right.  Turn right, into the
   park.
7) The armory (U.S., not Elfsea) will be on your left immediately
   entering the park.  Turn left past the armory.  You'll go over
   a small bridge and see a parking lot with a few covered picnic
   areas.  We usually congregate at the far end of the lot.

I'm fairly certain the the regularly-scheduled practice is on...
My brother and I are planning on being there.

Valentyn