ANST - Staked Plains Road report

Ken & Kris Webb thorbjorn at 3lefties.com
Sun Jun 4 20:51:42 PDT 2000

Greetings. Just got back from working the Staked Plains site. County Road
17 has been graded, leveled and had an initial layer of caliche laid down.
The county plans to finish surfacing with blacktop and chippng as soon as
the caliche dries from this past week's rains.

For those of the equestrian persuasion, the arena has been tilled and we
just strung the fence today. Nothing fancy, but better than we had before.

We're still working on the palisade. We ran out of poles early last month
and are slowly getting more in.

Two mechants have sent in their confirmation and the second should be added
to the web site merchant's list.

Feel free to check out the site at stakedplains.org for your event info
needs. :)

Thorhild

"The selling of bad beer is a crime against Christian love" - 13th Century
City Ordinance, Augsburg, Germany