ANST - a fabric question

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Sun Jun 4 21:43:57 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I get some really great cotton velvets at Wal-mart, where I also get my
broadcloth, bias tape and other notions. For my really fancy brocades I go
to Timeless Textiles. I also scrounge around for really cool brocade drapes
at thrift stores.  Ebay is also a great source for unusual fabrics. I get
most of my fancy buttons at Michael's. I buy the big bags of gold tone
button and sort them out. I then store them for future use and largesse.

The important thing is being creative.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency) Costume Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya