ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:39:20 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list.

I have had a mailbox overwhelming response to this idea, so I am going to go
over some of the basics here.  If you are interested in joining this, please
respond to me privately at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Basically as a group, those interested in joining the crusade will go before
our Queen (which one depends upon timing) and swear on oath to stand as an
example for the courtesies of the current middle ages, and wear upon their
arm a favor, gold, with a black star center and a white rose upon the star.

My apprentices and cohorts here are making the favors, so that part is taken
care of.

Anyone interested in joining the crusade joins in the oath at future events
and is given a favor to remind themselves and others of the courtesies that
we are striving to recreate and stand as an example for.

We do this in public to show others what we are doing, and to invite them to
participate by joining or just supporting the idea.

I have almost completed the charter, and will present it here on the list
along with the oath when I have completed it.

This is done as individuals.  You can play this high persona, or you can
play this as just who you are, that choice I will leave up to the
participants.

The ideas behind all this is to stand as an example and as a reminder, and
because we are all such different individuals and we all play differently, I
don't want to put too many rules on the participants.

So, if you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks :)

Larissa