ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 6 10:07:41 PDT 2000

> Basically as a group, those interested in joining the crusade will go before
> our Queen (which one depends upon timing) and swear on oath to stand as an
> example for the courtesies of the current middle ages, and wear upon their
> arm a favor, gold, with a black star center and a white rose upon the star.
>
> So, if you are interested, please contact me.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Larissa

Nope. I don't like it. Not at all.
See, I'm one of the rudest old coots in the kingdom and I have images
of these armband wearing lorda and ladies chasing me down with torches
and pitchforks.

Nope. Not for me.
Why at my last event I arrived late to Court in a burst of thunder,
showed Her Highness my sausage, wore Athelstan's baronial coronet as
an X-Man visor, grumped at the King, fondled horses, had the heralds
announce me as "Big Dumb Gunthar", ogled belly dancers, whomped people
upside the head with a stick, flirted shamelessly, wore an ugly hat and no
rank,
made snarky comments, fell asleep in court, and took the place of someone on
vigil. If we have courtesy crusade then where can I go to be a bad example?

Yers,

Big Dumb Gunthar