ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Lincoln Center Printing lcp2 at connect.net
Tue Jun 6 13:36:26 PDT 2000

Hi

A couple of thoughts on this courtesy crusade idea.  Yes, I think that
there is potential for this to go astray and turn into a big mess.  The
thing is that most things have the potential to go astray and turn into a
big mess, especailly new things.

Why not just let this thing go and see how it turns out?

If it works it could make the game more fun and pleasant for everyone.
If it starts to have a meltdown we can always napalm it latter.

I don't plan on joining in this venture, but I am curious to see how it
will turn out.

Ingve