ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Lady Simone ldy_simone at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 08:58:09 PDT 2000

I understand how seeing things simulare go astray in the past can taint your
view.

but please before you start telling folks a thing is a bad idea because
simulare ones like it have gone astray. give them a chance. Show the
examples other groups have done that didn't work so that there errors can
posibly be avoided.

it's just a pet peeve of mine nothing personal. I belive that I should let
folks have a chnce with any positive idea. not knock it down as bad because
others may not have made it work in the past or in other areas. Give it a
chance if it works it works if it doesn't it dosen't.

Simone