ANST -being Old Fashion

Barbara G Haire knotwork at juno.com
Sun Jun 11 00:05:32 PDT 2000

When I attended my first SCA event (also about 19 years ago) Her Grace
also made the Magic happen for me in a very special way.  A new person in
our group recently told me that Duchess Willow had done the same for her
only recently.

Old fashioned?  Yes, and thank goodness for it!  We would all be better
off to emulate the qualities of our "old fashioned" peers.  Grace and
courtesy never go out of style.

HE Joanna Montgomery