ANST - Russian Jewelry

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jun 11 15:06:43 PDT 2000

Since this display is/will be in Houston, I thought some here might
be interested. I don't remember this being mentioned here before. My
appologies if it has.

Stefan

--
Lord Stefan li Rous                Mark S. Harris
Barony of Bryn Gwlad               Austin, TX
Ansteorra                          stefan at texas.net
*** Check out Stefan's Florilegium files at:
       http://www.florilegium.org ***