ANST -being Old Fashion

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Jun 12 09:37:35 PDT 2000

I've been playing about nine years, and during that time I have seen peers and nobles pitching in on all sorts of tasks without hesitation.  Most (if indeed not all) peers show by their actions that they believe their rank and position obligates them to do more, not less.  This is one of the things I love about the Society and our Kingdom.

Padraig

Galiwyn said -

--
Nunc Est Bibendum