ANST - Webpage for Maurice AKA Jesse Moon

janessia at mindspring.com janessia at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 12 09:41:02 PDT 2000

From: John W. Ellis III  <iainmcphersn at e...>
Date: Mon Jun 12, 2000 8:04am
Subject: Webpage for Maurice AKA Jesse Moon

Although Maurice and his wife Mistress Edwina are living out of kingdom now, I felt there would be enough interest in his condition to let everyone know how he is doing. Some of you may have heard that he was in an ultralight aircraft accident Thursday. We have put up a webpage noting his condition so those interested can check and know how to get in touch with he and Edwina.

	http://net-connection.com/maurice/

 Maurice and Edwina were in town to attend Gabriel and Sir John the
Pursuwer's wedding, which unfortunately they had to miss. The snapshots from the wedding are posted here.

	http://net-connection.com/wedding/

 Please keep he and Edwina in your thoughts. We will be updating his webpage so you can check back here.

 Thanks,
 Iain Macpherson
 MKA John Ellis