ANST - Kingdom Warlord

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Jun 12 12:36:03 PDT 2000

Jennifer Bowers wrote:
> Thank you to the Feast-o-crat.......
> We enjoyed feast very much....... especially the cheese goo!

For those not familar with it, this "cheese goo" is a
redaction of a period recipe, Digby's Savory Tosted Cheese.
I believe it is an import to this kingdom from the east,
but it seems to go over well all over. For those who would
like to make their own, the original recipe and a number
of different interpretations/redactions of it can be
found in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:
cheese-msg       (119K) 12/ 7/99    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net