ANST - Kingdom Warlords/bordermarch Baroinals

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jun 12 16:45:26 PDT 2000

Greetings from Lady Marguerite des Fleur and Lord Stiamna Mc Finn

We want to give special thanks to those who helped us all day in the kitchen at the event. Without these people who knows what we would have had for feast. :0

Countess Mistress Tessa of the Gardens,
Worked the whole day in the kitchen cooking, cutting, washing pots and dishes, doing whatever needed to be done and also did clean up and set high table and then served.
She is a true peer.

Lady Mary Elizabeth Wickham and Lord Richard of Durnford,
These two people drove in from Steppes with the sole purpose of helping us cook. Mary Elizabeth is ill and cooked all day. She and her lord are two outstanding individuals
who's life is rounded by serving others and making sure people are well cared for.

Lord Caelin on Andrdde,
Also drove in to help our Barony, He was Chirurgeon in charge then I found him in the kitchen cooking and cutting when he wasn't doing his other job. He came from Elfsea
and worked all day.

Rebekah of Newcastle, this is a new member to the SCA from Elfsea. She is a very sweet young lady who is already finding things to do and her place in the society. She just
jumped in and helped were it was needed. She is going to be a great member of the Society with her sweetness and her charm. I am so glad to know her and I call her a dear
friend of mine.

Saundra of Lock Raeburn, Was in the kitchen making my fruit bowls and cutting fruit and helping me. She had received her thistle in singing that night and graced us with
her voice in the day while we worked. Those who have not heard her sing, you should try to hear it. Outstanding!

Beatrix of Janet,
That was the first time I got to meet her. She is a very nice lady and worked hard on cutting up the apples and cabbages. I was so glad I got the chance to meet her.

Thank you to Lady Beirgitte Frenzel, She was the lady who reached and made the cookies for feast she worked very hard for a week cutting each and every one of them. She did
an outstanding job making them.

One other person who I have not said thanks to. Is Lady Claire La Combe, This young lady has helped me in every crown lunch I have cooked, every kitchen work I have done.
Anytime I needed help in any area she was by my side working along with me. She is not long in the society but needs to have a giant thank you for her help. When I have
been in a tight bind for help she never has needed me to ask her, she jumped in and worked without being asked. She worked her bottom off helping us with the Steppes
luncheons and at all of Bordermarches events. She is truely a very hard worker. Vitvat!

The teenagers of Bordermarch for all the work you did in the clean up after feast!

A big thanks to Sir Henri and Mistress Charla our newest Pelican, and there whole house hold and those who volunteered to help. They were a huge help in getting the feast
served in style and fast. We thank them for the help they gave in organizing the service.

Last but not least at all. Their highness children, Lia the Fair and Niko the Naked. These two very small children were in the kitchen off and on all day wanting to work.
We had to find things for them to do because they really wanted to work. Us adults needs to look at them. I could not believe the diligence they had in wanting to work and
helping. I don't know their ages, but they had more desire to work than I have ever seen in any adult. We even ran out of things for them to do. So we made them the
official royal taste testers, job they
gladly excepted.

A big thank you to all of you. It made or job much easier. Vitvat!
In service to this great Kingdom
Lady Marguerite des Fleur
Lord Stiamna Mc Finn,

--