ANST - rude and crude behavior

JRiner0662 at aol.com JRiner0662 at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 20:46:51 PDT 2000

Rude behavior is not tolerated - however, everyone has bad days and sometimes
rude behavior rears it's ugly head - this is not something that needs
"policing" - who is qualified to point the finger at whom - come on Lords and
Ladies - there are far more important discussions for these intelligent
people to be discussing than rude behavior - armor, weaving, historical
battles, the arts of the medieval times, prose, etc. - need i say more? Let
us act as we would in our most perfect time as best we all can - live and
play in our dream in this Kingdom as those that have come before us have
shown us!
Duke Patrick Michael