ANST - Eldern XXII

Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:52:25 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Many people have told me to wait until I get on site to do find judges for
the arts and sciences competition. However, I don't really feel comfortable
doing so. Are their any Laurels going to Eldern XXII who won't mind judging
the A&S competition? Judging will be between 2 and 3 O'clock on Saturday.
Their is no theme for the competition. There are two catergories, beginning
and advanced. Since I didn't get it into the Black Star, documentation is
preferred but not required for the advanced A&S. I only need 3 judges, but 5
would be better.

Please respond privately to CelesteEH at yahoo.com. Thank you!

                Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
                  Minister of Arts and Sciences