ANST - Fabric & Trim and Stuff

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:22:17 PDT 2000

Greetings to the List!

The nice Master who is the purveyor of Calontir Trim and I had a
conversation at the Calontiri Coronation about having a "Trimmings Party" in
the spirit of a tupperware party *laugh, I know it sounds goofy, but fun*,
sometime this summer.

I shall see him at Lilies War this week (we leave for war this evening) and
will be firming up plans to do this.

Anyone who is interested please email me ladyoftherose at hotmail.com so I can
give him an idea of how many people might be interested.  Many of us track
him down at Gulf war so this would be a more relaxed opportunity to see his
wares.

This would more than likely be on or near a weekend event, and everyone who
is interested is welcome to come and visit, I promise to have some tea and
cookies at the very least :).

His web site is www.calontirtrim.com if you want to prevue the wonderful
stuff he has for sale.

As a costuming person, I think this might be fun for anyone who likes to
make costumes beginning and advanced to find some great stuff to work with!

In Service,

Larissa