ANST - Wanted: King's College info

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jun 13 13:22:19 PDT 2000

Since there is no website for this weekend's King's College
event in Victoria, I'm wondering if I can get some information
here.

1) Will there be a class schedule posted somewhere before
the event? I have the class list sent to the Ansteorra list
earlier, but was trying to do some preliminary scheduling
or least know whether all the classes I wanted to attend are
scheduled during the same hour(s).

2) Are there any motel recommendations? Is there any special
pricing set up with any of them?

3) Are classes scheduled through lunch? Are there resturants
close by or should we make other arrangements?

Thanks.
  Lord Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net