ANST - An update from Mistress Edwina <Forward>

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Thu Jun 15 05:23:43 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From:	SWallis614 at aol.com [SMTP:SWallis614 at aol.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, June 14, 2000 7:24 PM
To:	esmitman at ghg.net
Subject:	Re: FW: ANST - To friends of Lord Maurice and Mistress Edwina
<Forward>

Teleri, you can forward this to whomever you want, I have heard from so
many people it's hard to keep track, but I have really appreciated hearing
from them.  Thanks for the forwarding!

Actually, it is going very good.  The insurance is almost ready to get us
moved to Kansas City once we fax another confirmation that it was an
ultralight accident and not a hang glider which is not covered.  We may be
leaving here as soon as this weekend.  He has been walking with the walker
and therapist and with 2 people to the bathroom without walker.

They checked out his ulcers today and he was feeling bad around 7 pm when
we got there but he improved as the evening progressed.  So very soon we
will be on our way home to Kansas City and getting better every day.

We have received so many beautiful flowers from friends and relatives.  We
really appreciate the concern and best wishes we have received.  It helps a
great deal, espcially for me, being away from home and all.  So thanks
everyone!  He is so lucky, it could have been so much worse.  Thanks again.
 Edwina