ANST - Lindenwood's Midsummer's Masked Ball

Bryan and Michelle Hanson bmhanson9 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:27:57 PDT 2000

And now, a word from our sponsors.......

Greetings from the event steward of Midsummer's Masked Ball AS XXXV.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to the Midsummer's
Masked Ball on June 24.

There will be many fabulous competitions and a lot of fine dancing.  There
will also be a quest held by Her Majesty Queen Guinevere.

His Majesty King Arthur will be in attendance along with several of the
Knights of the Round Table.

Please visit the Lindenwood website at
lindenwood.ansteorra.org
for more information.

Thank you for your time.

Ly Margarite McBridin

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.