ANST - Another Chili Party Question

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 22 10:28:03 PDT 2000

Hi,

I'm doing planning on the budget and grocery list for the
Chili Party but I need someone in the know to give me an
estimate of how much chili was consumed the past couple
of years.  I'm estimating around 20 gallons but would like
a more accurate mark.

On the donations front, Ld. Gilli has offered several
cookers as well as big pots and ladles and such if someone
would be willing to transport the gear to Pennsic since
he won't be able to make it. His offer is greatly appreciated
but no offers of transportation have been forthcoming.

Money. Mistress Mirrim has informed me that the Kingdom
has set aside a fund for the Chili party but it doesn't look
to be enough to cover everything. I will be putting in about
$100 of my money for this as well to help things along.
If you would like to donate to the chili fund you can contact
the Kingdom Treasurer or me and we will deposit the money
into the account. I'm sure Mistress Mirrim will offer better
instructions. We are also thinking of holding fundraisers
for the party. Something I'm thinking of would be to
donate a dinner for four based on your personna. There will
be others as the ideas gel.

If I could get a benchmark it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Gunthar
Pennsic Chilicrat

PS. On a different note, the knee doesn't appear too badly
damanged and it looks like I'll be able to fight at the War.
Woo Hoo!