ANST - SCA PEERS

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Fri Jun 23 00:03:30 PDT 2000

At 01:18 PM 6/22/00 -0500, you wrote:
>If my faulty memory serves me correctly I believe HG Patrick Michael was the
>last unbelted fighter to win Crown Tourney. He was knighted by TRM Gerard
>and Vanessa at Steppes Warlord before his Coronation.
>
>Remember I did say my faulty memory,
>Maleah
>Baroness of Namron

Ansteorra has had three unbelted fighters win Crown in four Crown list.

Inman in his first reign and he ruled as an unbelted King.
Sigmund the Wingfooted in his first reign and he ruled as an unbelted King.
Inman in his second reign and he was knighted by Simonn of Amber before
Coronation.
Patrick Michael Gordonne in his first reign and he was knighted by Gerard
MacEanruig before Coronation.

Burke