ANST - To Arms! To Arms!

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Jun 22 12:54:50 PDT 2000

I am going to be Margaret Beaufort she is the mother
of King Henry the VII and Grandmother of King Henry
VIII who made who made really great tudor tents. My
lord will be
Edmund Tudor his grandfather. My mother will be
Margaret Beaufort (yes the same name) that will make
Xena my mother and and second cousins second remove.
My mother in law,
is Katherine of Valois, by her second husband of was
Owen Tudor. So Edward III, Richard Fairborne will be
my great great grandfather. Who looks really good for
his age ;).

Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com