ANST - Three Kings

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Jun 22 13:19:32 PDT 2000

I just wanted to remind everyone that their will be A&S competitions, siege
competitions, on site cooking competitions, children's activities, games and
much more. An Artisan, A child, a person who will carry water to a thirsty
fighter is just as important as the fighter on the field if not more. Three
kings outcomes are like Gulf Wars in that the winning side has the largest
participation in every part of the event. So if you are a fighter sign up!
If you are artisan Sign up! IF you just like the Gold lion better than the
Gold Fleur-de-lis better sign up!
I still have major roles to fill if anyone is interested and then you can
always pick your own as long as it is not on the website and let me know
what you are playing.
here is the site address again
http://www.elfsea.org/3kings

Fun and education is why we play and this is what this event is all about!

Master Richard Fairbourne
(Edward III)