ANST - SCA PEERS - that old question.....again.

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 16:01:17 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/22/00 9:27:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
iainmacc at juno.com writes:

<< Perhaps the Lady's perceptions have been skewed by the fact that the
 Dons are a Grant level award, not a Peerage. While it's true that she was
 wondering about Laurels and Pelicans, wasn't there a mention of Dons in
 there too?

                        Iain MacCrimmon >>

    Good question.  I know not all the kingdoms have signed on to the White
scarf treaty.  That is the reason I was told that Dons are not peers.

        I would really appreciate it if someone more qualified than me would
answer this question, though.

Harry - If they aren't in reality, they are in spirit.